We are providing following features in our vehicle tracking system
1. Global Positioning System:
GPS Knows Where Each Bus or vehicle is in Real Time.
Camera Shows The Actual Real Time Images and Videos about the Things which Occur in Vehicles.
3. Air Conditioning Sensors:
Air Conditioning Sensors helps to monitor the temperature of Air condition (AC) in vehicles.
4. Fuel Sensors:
Fuel Sensors helps to monitor the consumption of fuel as well as robbery of fuel in the vehicles.
GPS and Mobile Phone Technology and its Uses:-
- Know the location of all vehicles in your Fleet – In real time .
- Handy for emergencies like traffic jams, Rainstorms, Riots,terrorists activities etc.
- Detect unscheduled stops made by the bus.
- Be Ensured that authorized person remains on the bus all the time.
- Camera within the bus eliminates problematic incidents.
No Capital Expenditure for Offices or Individual Vehicle/ Bus Contractor:-
- Affordable rental model of service.
- Pay quarterly.
Concern Authority Receive SMS Reassurances About:-
- Passengers / Employees boards / alight from the bus ; with specific location details .
- Bus nearing the Employees pickup/drop point.
- Bus delays with expected time of arrival.
Installed Camera with Inside View of Bus:-
- Photographic evidence of what is happening in the Bus/vehicles.
- Ensure towards any mishaps – guarantees boarders safety.
- Photographs can be stored as long as required.
- Concerned authority (Managers, HR) can view stored photographs & videos.
- Track all buses in real-time so managers/HR can be notified of the actual arrival time of the buses.
- Minimizing the time employees have to wait.
- Alerts can also be set up so that fleet managers receive a message the instant buses enter a no-go zone, or drivers engage in unsafe driving.